For your convenience and information.
- Advance reservations are suggested.
- A full one-night deposit is required to confirm a 1 night visit.
- A 50% deposit is required for a visit of 2 or more nights.
- VISA, American Express, Mastercard, Discover or personal checks (minimum 2 week advance deposit for personal checks) are accepted for deposits.
- The balance is payable during your stay by any of the above, or by cash or travelers checks.
Cancellations obviously adversely affect us. When a last minute cancellation occurs, it affords us little chance of re-selling the space. Should situations arise requiring a change or a cancellation in your reservation, we of course sympathize, but must maintain a business policy and stand by our cancellation requirements.
A change or cancellation of a confirmed reservation more than 30 days in advance will result in our refunding your deposit, less a $25.00 per room administration fee. A cancellation of a confirmed reservation inside the 30 days of the scheduled arrival date, a non-arrival or early departure, for any reason, will be charged the FULL PRICE OF THE ENTIRE STAY. A letter of credit may be issued for the amount charged and can be used for a future visit within the next calendar year, depending on room availability. Letters of credit are also transferable.
Packages are non-refundable unless cancelled 30 days in advance.
Other House Policies
- Check-in time is 3:00p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00a.m.
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking is allowed. An outdoor smoking area is available.
- There is a $15.00 charge for an extra person for breakfast
- Cleaning fees may be assessed per the owner's discretion.
- Rates are effective April 1, 2004, and are subject to change without notice.
- NEW REGIONAL TAX: Effective July 1, 2004, City of Williamsburg B&Bs, guest houses and hotels are required to collect a $2.00 per room night transient occupancy tax in additional to regular Virginia state tax. The Virginia State tax rate is 11%.